Recruiting Process Outsourcing
Surge Sourcing & Hiring
Merito Group offers a variety of custom pipelining, sourcing, and pre-screening solutions to meet your recruitment process outsourcing needs. Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) is a business model used by organizations and companies to outsource the management of the recruitment function (in whole or part) to a third-party expert to drive cost, quality, efficiency, service, and scalability benefits. Here at Merito Group, we have successfully serviced clients who needed only a few hard-to-find people, as well as those who were needing to hire thousands of candidates based on a metrics-driven solution.
We provide on- or off -site resources to complement your existing team as well as complete outsourced solutions. All of our recruitment process outsourcing recruiters and screeners are US-based resources and generally local to the market they serve. Sourcing teams vary in size and are assigned based on the complexity of each client’s needs. These include an executive sponsor, a QC director providing 100% review of all submitted resumes, a sourcing project manager, administrative support, any other necessary skilled team members. We strive to tailor our recruitment process outsourcing services to meet the unique and individual needs of each client in a timely manner, while remaining sensitive to cost and resource limitations
Pursuit & Proposal Sourcing
- Our dedicated Pursuit & Proposal recruiting team guarantees a pre-agreed upon number of qualified, candidate submissions, per project.
- Merito Group charges a volume-based flat fee for the work performed with an at-risk selection fee for each hire billed upon project award / start date.
- Each candidate is screened, and a custom submission form with a resume is presented for each candidate. The candidate also applies directly to your open billet for tracking and compliance purposes.
- Our process is designed to reduce your cost to hire over traditional staffing fees for direct hire and would allow you to “own the candidates presented”. This is your intellectual property to be used as you see fit for this or other projects.
Subcontracting Experience Includes:
• Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
• National Security Agency (NSA)
• Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
• Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
• Department of Defense (DoD)
• Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
• Health and Human Services (HHS)
• National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
• Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
• Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
• General Services Administration (GSA)
• US Air Force
• US Army
• The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
• Trust, Collaboration, & Mutual Respect
• Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI)
RPO Sourcing Features
Recruitment process outsourcing teams are regionally located to best meet your needs. These teams are supervised daily and can be remote or on site for your convenience. Sourcing teams vary in size and include: Executive Sponsor, Delivery & QC Manager etc..
The number of candidates sourced is determined according to speciﬁc program hiring needs. Merito Group’s unique data-driven sourcing model guarantees a steady flow of candidates to meet and exceed expectations.
The details of each candidate interaction are provided in a continuous rolling custom report to track the status and process of each submission. Merito Group uses its applicant tracking system to keep track of sourcing eﬀorts along with detailed notes.
Every candidate is qualiﬁed according to your needs. Our team calls each candidate prior to submission to verify experience and salary expectations.
Your business changes at a moment’s notice, and so do we. Because of continuous contact with our clients, we are able to halt and resume or change scope immediately.
Current candidate resumes are provided with every report and kept on a secure server as well as uploaded into our internal tracking system. Giving clients full access and transparency into the data associated with their recruitment process outsourcing project.