A US-based, certified woman owned company, Merito Group is a talent acquisition consulting firm providing excellence in outsourced solutions. Our team of experienced Executive Recruiters has thousands of successful placements under their belt because they take the time to get to know you, your company, division, or department’s needs as well as our candidates’ personal interests and goals through a thorough in-person interview process. Blending corporate needs with candidates’ desires make the right match more attainable for all parties.
Our Mission & Values
By creating relationships built on trust, knowledge and integrity, we will exceed the expectations of our client companies; understand the needs of our employee stakeholders and seamlessly integrate the two while adapting to ever changing economic conditions and trends.
Awards & Recognition
Top 10 Recruiting Firms in the D.C. Metro Area by Helios HR
Top Executive Search Firm by The Washington Business Journal
“The guidance you provided to us around talent acquisition process improvements and your collaborative partnership has been instrumental in our ability to capture revenue and nearly double in size in less than 12 months. I am going to miss our weekly calls.”
– CEO of $9M government contractor at the end of 9 months of RPO sourcing services for TS/ SCI and higher level clearances.
“We could not have hired all these people without your assistance. We are very grateful for your support and partnership – you made my group look really good.”
– VP of Talent Acquisition at $22B Government Contractor at the end of 14 month RPO sourcing project with 6 task orders.
“I’ve never seen this many qualified candidates in the queue in my 9 years leading this group here”
– VP of Operations – $9B publicly traded Government Contractor and end of first month of engagement.
“Honestly, we never thought you could actually deliver this number of people considering they were the “purple squirrels”. The fact that you did it and finished a month earlier far exceeded our expectations. We can’t wait to engage you again in the future. You made it so easy for us to deliver on a complex global need – we really appreciated your support.”
– CHRO of $900M international government contractor with very niche cleared global needs.
“The process improvements you made significantly impacted our team’s ability to hire better people faster. We improved our returning hire rate by over 25% thanks to the automated communications you suggested. Four years later now, we have an amazing electronic record that we never had in the past and are still following the same process to recruit and onboard 2000+ employees for our summer programs.”
– Director of Human Resources for global youth programs company.
“Best candidates with Big 4 experience, that I have seen in a very long time. I appreciate your hard work on our behalf.”
– Director of Internal Audit of privately held $300M energy company
“We have 10 recruiters working on this project now. How did your team manage to produce more and in less time with a team of 3? Would you care to share your secret recipe with me?”
– VP of Human Capital at $1B Government Contractor two years after Merito rolled off a 6 month surge engagement
“We have learned more about ourselves, our business and how to build a successful recruiting function than we could have hoped for. Thank you so much!”
– CEO of $10M government contractor at the end of 9 months of cleared sourcing and consulting services.
“You guys are crushing it with the BD candidates. We are super impressed. Keep those great candidates coming!”
– CEO of 8(a) government contractor seeking BD candidates in niche professional services
Merito (Italian: merit, excellence or virtue.)
The Merito Group is qualified as a WOSB under the SBA small business set aside program. NAICS: 5614, 541990, 56131, 541219, 561320, 561330, 541614, 541720, 541990, 541611, 541612, 541618